- Create or open an existing design.
- Click on the image that you want to edit. Image options will appear on the editor toolbar.
- Click Adjust. Adjustment options will appear on the editor side panel.
- Click and drag the sliders left or right on each setting to adjust their levels.
Apply the same settings to multiple images
Use the copy style feature to easily copy and paste image settings to multiple photos:
- Click to select the image whose settings you want to copy.
- On the toolbar above the editor, click the Copy style or paint roller icon.
- Click on another image to apply the copied image settings.