1. Creating a new database
If you already know how to create a new database or have already created one, skip to the next step. In most cases you should be able to create a database from your cpanel:
Sometimes you might need to create a database from phpMyAdmin in your cpanel:
Click on the database tab in the top menu, enter any name for your database and click create.
2. Changing default directory for domain
While this step is optional in most cases, it is highly recommended you do this for security reasons. You should change default directory for your website content from root folder to public sub-folder. You should be able to do this from your cpanel.
3. Uploading Files
- Download the app from CodeCanyon.
- Double click the downloaded file.
- Copy website.zip file to the root of your server (usually called www or public_html). Either via built-in cpanel file manager or 3rd party FTP application.
- Extract the website.zip file. (Make sure files are extracted directly to root folder and not in website sub-folder)
4. Installation Wizard
Open your site url in the browser and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Updating to New Versions
- Download the latest version from CodeCanyon.
- Double click the downloaded file to extract it.
- Copy website.zip file to the root of your server (same place where files were uploaded during installation).
- Delete “vendor” directory from your server (So there are no old unused files left from previous versions).
- Extract the website.zip file into the root directory and overwrite old files.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/update url and click Update Now button.
- Once update is completed you will be redirected back to homepage.