The Camera Scene lets you create Experiences that ask users to take photos or videos. The Camera Scene is usually paired with a Save to wall Block or a Google Vision Block.
You can configure various settings for camera Scenes from the right-hand menu.
Front-facing camera – uses the camera located on the front of the device.
Rear-facing camera – uses the camera located on the back of the device.
Photo only, video only and photo + video.
Create Camera Frames
A camera frame is an image that overlays on top of the camera view (similar to Snapchat or Instagram story filters).
To create a camera frame:
- Click “Add a frame” underneath the Scene
- Click “+ Create a frame” at the top right of the menu.
- Choose characters on the left to add them to the frame.
- Drag, resize and rotate characters within the frame.
- When you are finished, click “Save” at the bottom right to save your frame.
Import Frame Using URL
When you create a frame in Metaverse, a “Frame URL” is generated and displayed in the right-hand menu. You can use frames that you create outside of Metaverse by pasting a URL in the “Frame URL” field. NOTE: The ideal image size for a Frame is 750 x 1334 pixels