Easily change your design template:
- Create or open an existing design. If your design has multiple pages, scroll to the page you want to edit, and click anywhere inside the page.
- Click the Templates tab from the editor side panel.
- Scroll down to see the available templates, or use the search bar to look for a template.
- Click on a template to apply it to the page.
Edited text when changing templates
If the new template is from any of the following design categories, the edited text in your design will follow the template’s text formatting:
- Business Cards
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Covers
- Facebook Posts
- Facebook Stories
- Instagram Posts
- Instagram Stories
- Snapchat Geofilters
- Social Graphic
- Twitter Posts
- YouTube Thumbnails
- YouTube Channel Art
- WhatsApp Stories
If your new template is not supported, you will be shown these options. Choose one:
- Replace. Replaces the current page’s template with the new one, removing your edits
- Add template as new page. Adds a page to your design with the new template’s default text, elements, and colors
If your design has multiple pages, it will only be applied to the current page.
Tip: When working with multiple-paged designs, change the template for all pages by clicking Apply all from the editor side panel (works only for templates with multiple pages).