If you’re a Canva Pro user, cancel your subscription first to avoid continuous charges.
Here’s how to delete your account:
- From the top corner of the homepage, click your account icon.
- Select Account settings.
- Choose the next step for you depending on the options available:
- On the Account tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Delete account.
- On the Login & Security tab, click Delete account.
4. Confirm to finish.
After submitting your request, your account will be deleted in 14 days. You can cancel your request by simply logging in to your account.
Once deleted, your account can’t be recovered. The following will be permanently deleted as well:
- All your designs, folders, templates, and uploaded media
- All teams that you created
- All apps that you created