Download your design with a transparent background for use in other projects.
- Set your background color to white, or delete any existing background by selecting it and clicking the trash icon on the toolbar.
- Click Download from the top corner of the editor. If it’s unavailable, click the ••• button first.
- Click the File type dropdown, and choose PNG.
- Tick the Transparent background option.
- Optional: Tick Compress file size, and drag the slider to adjust the compression ratio.
- If your design has multiple pages, select the pages you want to download from the dropdown, and click Done.
- If your design has premium elements, click the Premium elements dropdown, and choose a license for each element by clicking the arrow next to them. You can also download a watermarked draft before proceeding to pay.
- Click Download, or Pay and Download.
Tip: With the same subscription or account status, easily remove image backgrounds with the background remover.