Apply effects to your images in a few clicks:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- Click Effects from the editor toolbar.
- If this is your first time using Effects, click the app you want to use. Click Connect to add it to your account.
- Once connected, browse the effect options. Click on a preset to use it.
- Click the same preset tile for adjustment options. Options will vary per preset.
- Click Apply to save changes, or Cancel to remove the effect from the image.
Effects only work on flat images. They cannot be applied to vectors or elements.
Note: Applied effects are merged to images and cannot be removed. Click Undo above the editor to undo the applied effect.