Make sure that only you can log in to your account by setting up login verification or two-factor authentication.
If you signed up via Facebook, Google, or Apple ID, make sure you have an email address and password in your Canva account first. Check your email account for the confirmation email, and confirm your Canva account before proceeding.
Here’s how to set up login verification:
- From the top corner of the homepage, click your account icon or photo.
- Select Account settings.
- On the Account tab, scroll down to the Login verification section.
- Click Turn on Login verification.
- Enter your password, and click Confirm password.
- Next to the text field, click the dropdown and select your country code.
- Enter your phone number on the text field.
- Click Send code. A code will be sent to the phone number that you provided.
- Enter the code sent to your phone, and click Continue to finish.
Once set up, we’ll send a 6-digit code to your phone each time you log in to Canva to verify it’s you.
To turn it off, just click Turn off under the Login verification section of your Account tab, and enter your password to confirm.
For tips on how else you can protect your account, see this article.