Media Wall Scenes allow an Experience to display photos, videos or text captured in Metaverse. These Scenes are always paired with a Save to Wall Block. You may choose not to show your Media wall in your Experience, but you will need a Save to Wall Block to save content.
Create A New Media Wall:
- Add a Media Wall Block or Scene
- Click the “New” button located in the right-hand Menu
- Name your Media Wall. Be specific! We recommend starting the Media Wall name with the name of your Experience
- (Optional) Add a description
Select An Existing Media Wall:
- Click on “Select A Wall” in the right-hand menu to see the Media Walls that you have already created
- Select the Media Wall you’d like to use
- A preview of the Media Wall will appear on the Media Wall Scene
Moderating Media Wall Content:
- Access your Media Wall Content from the Metaverse Dashboard by clicking “My Walls” OR by clicking on the “Manage” button located at the top of the Media Wall Scene.
- DELETE photos, videos and text from a Media Wall by clicking on the trash icon at the bottom of each item on the wall.
Edit the Media Wall Name and Info
Edit the Media Wall name & Info by clicking the pencil icon next to the Wall name on “My Walls.”