Manage how design pages are displayed in the editor.
Create or open an existing design, and refer to the sections below:
Adjust the editor zoom settings to see your design better:
- Click the view percentage box on the bottom corner of the editor.
- Select a higher value to zoom in, or select a lower value to zoom out. You can also click Fit to fit the page in the editor, or Fill to zoom into the page’s full width.
- Zoom in: CMD+ (Mac) or CTRL+ (Windows)
- Zoom out: CMD- (Mac) or CTRL- (Windows)
To enter the Page manager, click the four-box icon on the bottom corner of the editor, and easily edit your design pages.
- Add page: click the ＋ page or any of the ＋ icons between the pages
- Duplicate or delete page: hover your mouse over a page, and click the copy page or trash icon that appears
- Reorder pages: click and drag a page to where you want it
Click ✕ from the bottom corner of the Page manager to go back to the editor.
Present full screen
Click ⤢ or the double-ended arrow icon from the bottom corner of the editor to view your design in presentation mode.
Click the merging arrows icon to return to the editor.