Coin Flip

The Coin Flip Block will use 50/50 (heads or tails) probability to determine where a user transitions in your Experience.

Simple Probability

The Simple Probability Block lets you determine the probability of transitioning to Scenes.

In the right-hand menu, set the probability of success. The probability will need to be a decimal between 0 and 1. Choose where a user transitions using “Check Success” & “Check Failed”.

For Example, if you set the probability to (0.85), then there will be an 85% chance for the “Check Succeeded” transition and a 15% chance for the “Check Failed” transition.


  • If the probability is greater than 1, it will always transition to the “Check succeeded” path.
  • If the probability is less than 0, it will always transition to the “Check Failed” path.

Check Dice Roll

The Check Dice Roll Block uses probability based on dice notation.

Understanding Dice Notation:

Dice rolls required by Metaverse are given in the form (AdX)

  • A = the number of dice to be rolled.
  • X = the number of faces of each die.
  • d = just stands for dice.

Examples of Dice Notation:

  • 1d6 means roll 1 die of 6 sides. The probability of rolling exactly 3 is ⅙.
  • 4d13 means roll 4 dice of 13 sides each. The Probability of rolling exactly 15 is 1/52.

Using Check Dice Roll:

  1. Click on the Check Dice Roll Block
  2. Enter the dice string (Ex: 1d6)
  3. Enter the Probability to test for in the Comparator section
  4. Set your “On Success” & “On Failure” transitions

*NOTE: The comparator allows you to test for conditions other than an exact number. For example, rather than testing the probability of rolling exactly 4, you can test for the probability of rolling a number that is less than or equal to 4, meaning (1, 2, 3, or 4)

Updated on February 24, 2021

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

longest penish in the world bliss adult arcade & theater swingers club bi sexual black porn beautiful women pictures nude, old men with young women porn massage hiden cam porn reality kings money talks big titty sucking lesbians, realty king porn hub n i x l y n k a phineas n ferb porn ghost in the shell - kusanagi motoko animation
Linda had been playing the spanking game with her boyfriend all night. They had been drinking and dancing and making each other laugh until they were both too drunk to stand. When they finally stopped for the night, Linda followed her boyfriend into his bedroom, where he promptly fell asleep. Linda was horny and wanted to feel his hand smacking her butt, so she quietly got out of bed and pulled down her panties. She went to the door to make sure her boyfriend was still asleep and then crept out of the room. Linda went down the hall to her own room, where she quickly undressed and got into bed. She was lying there, thinking about how she was going to get her boyfriend's hand on her butt when she heard a noise coming from his bedroom. Linda slowly got out of bed and tiptoed to the door, where she peeked her head through the crack to see her sleeping boyfriend with his hand resting on his bare butt. Linda quickly stuck her head back inside the room and closed the door, laughing uncontrollably