Create or open an existing design, and refer below for resizing and cropping elements:
- Click the element, textbox, photo, or video that you want to resize.
- Click any of the white circle handles on the corners, and drag in or out.
- Click outside of the selected element to finish.
To have better control in resizing text, use the font size dropdown from the toolbar above the editor.
- Click the element, photo, or video that you want to crop.
- Click Crop from the toolbar above the editor.
- Drag the white crop marks from the photo’s edges to crop.
- Click on Done to finish.
You cannot crop GIFs and embeds.