Easily publish and share your Canva designs as websites:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Click the ••• button on the top corner of the toolbar above the editor.
- On the search bar, type “website.” Click Website.
- Select a Web style (more details below). Click Preview website to see how it looks like.
- Click Open website. The design will open in a new tab. If you used premium elements, click Pay and Open website to purchase them.
- Copy the website link from your browser’s address bar.
Use the link in sharing your website design.
If you want to embed your design on an existing website, see Embed designs.
Web style options
- Presentation. Simple presentation with easy left and right arrow navigation
- Scrolling. Single-page scrolling with slight background delay effect, best seen using different image backgrounds per page
- Classic navigation. With top-page navigation, labels based on page titles
- Standard. Single-page scrolling with top-page navigation, labels based on page titles